Navikon Engineering Ltd was formed from mother company Navikon SRY Ltd in 2009. Our specialization is mechanical and electrical service. Flexibility is the key for our customers and services. We are able to conduct repairs and maintenance onboard whilst a ship is in voyage, during dry-docking, or at our workshop. Together, we are planning necessary work around a ship's schedule, avoiding off-hire costs. Our qualified professionals have long and varied experience, offering our customers a high quality and flexible service.
LogisticsThe company is located in Swinojscie/Poland with border crossing with Germany and direct ferry connections to Sweden and Demark. There is only 250 km to Berlin Tegel airport, so serviceman can easily travel all around the world. In Europe they travel in movable workshop and may arrive with necessary equipment to main European ports within one day.
ServicesIn May 2013 Navikon Engineering became Volvo Penta authorised service. We are able to provide such services:
- servicing of all types of Volvo Penta engines – leisure, industrial, marine commercial engines
- genuine spare parts delivery
- delivery and installation of new engines (from 8 up to 650 kW)
Our scope of service includes:
- servicing of Mitsubishi generator sets
- delivery of spare parts – new and reconditioned
- delivery and installation of new gensets.